Saturday, August 6, 2011

Story of Us - Taylor Swift

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us. How we met and the sparks flew instantly, people would say they're the lucky ones

Oh, a simple complication, miscommunications lead to fallout
So many things that I wish you knew. So many walls up, I can't break through
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking and I'm dying to know, is it killing you like it's killing me
I don't know what to say since a twist of fate then it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
How'd we end up this way?
Oh I'm scared to see the ending. Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud
This is looking like a contest of who can act like they careless
But I liked it better when you were on my side
The battle's in your hands now but I would lay my armor down if you'd say you'd rather love then fight
So many things that you wish I knew
But the story of us might be ending soon


Think that the song is clear enough to describe what I feel now.
-.-a

No comments: