Thursday, July 28, 2011

Me NOW!

I thought I had everybody by my side, but I went and blew it all sky high,
.......
I no, I shouldn't mope around I shouldn't curse
But the pain feels so much worse
.........
Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget. Listen and you wont regret
Be true to yourself don't miss your chance
And you won't end up like the fool who ripped his pants
 -spongebob squarepants-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, finally I'm going to start my study in a collage after I failed  myself to educated myself at University of Indonesia.
Well, I hope, I stop to mope and enjoy my time at Islamic State University of Bandung.
I take Department of Communication and Boardcasting.
Well, maybe it's my destiny.

Afterward, my Mommy was on sick since 2 days ago.
She's going to meeting at my lil brother's school, now.
Actually, I'm feeling so worry about this one.
I always pray of her happiness, lately.
You know, it's so annoying when seeing people we love is hurt or else.

Lately, I always wonder for much things and also wonder about reason why MIRACLE seems hate me.
I cant make it, or steal it from the another one.

Or big probably I don't need MIRACLE definetely? No, I dont know.

Hate this feeling. you know?
When you think something is right in you hand, but, BLAAAAAAAAAAR! that's disappeare and flow away

SS - web

No comments: