Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why is everything so confusing?


How can I decide what's right? When you're clouding up my mind. Can't win your losing fight all the time.
Not gonna ever own what's mine when you're always taking sides. You won't take away my pride. No, not this time, not this time.
How did we get here? When I use to know you so well. How did we get here? Well, I think I know.
The truth is hiding in your eyes and it's hanging on your tongue. Just boiling in my blood, but you think that I can't see.
What kind of man that you are if you're a man at all. Well, I will figure this one out, on my own, on my own!
I'm screaming "I love you so..." but my thoughts you can't decode.
Do you see what we've done? We're gonna make such fools of ourselves. Do you see what we've done? We're gonna make such fools of ourselves. 
I think I know. I think I know.
There is something I see in you. It might kill me I want it to be true.
 DECODE - PARAMORE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tired of this, wanna quit but can't accept reality when you hurt..
Hold or let it go?

source: tumblr

No comments: