Friday, February 10, 2012

A Menu for You and I Someday

I'm in love with imagining. I love to visualize my dreams on my mind.
I love to see everything I can't see with my eyes.
I love to close my eyes in the middle of crowded and feel the silence.
I love to be sink around the future and you..

My imagination today brings me to the menu when we have already married, someday.

I imagine, for every weekdays you and I will be so busy as usual. Everythings we do will be in hurry.
I'll tidy up my veil in hurry, and tidy up your tie with the same way too.
We'll have no time to sit and praise each other.
Traffic and tasks can not waiting for us.


That's mean we don't have time to breakfast and just takin' this in hurry.















I imagine, you and I will be have to saving our money to renovate our home.
To make it happens, you'll need to take a lunch box for lunch, so do with me.
 But unfortunately, because we're always in hurry,
 I just bring you and I this..






















And at the nite you and I have already arrived home,
we'll so tired and forget to have a dinner.
At the midnite you wake up and feelin' so hungry. You'll go downstairs to open the refrigerator, 
but you've forgot something, that we don't have a refrigerator yet.
You'll back upstairs and find me sleep tightly.


And you'll watching me sleep with this emoticon...










Pic here takin' by me, 1st @Al-jamiah, 2nd @Ma Hum and 3th from emoticonally face.

No comments: