Monday, February 20, 2012

Passion of Writing!



Im so exciting with writing, lately. Especially for today. People may call it as Passion of Writing--or Writing Passion? I don't any longer care about it. :P

Based what happens, happened and happening with me, Passion of Writing is something like believe in God. Sometimes low, and sometimes so high and grows fast. All we need just find way to keep it high. Like believe in God, Passion of Writing makes our brain and heart lighten :D
Ask me why? Because in this case, we'll have something to expose our burdens, make them relax and finally, feel so light.

I realize that my skill on writing is so bad and my idea is so usual. And I get a trouble to finish what I've begun. I forget all ending of my fiction stories, Im so shy to publish t so people can read it, I .. Get a hard way to find my own self. Ah.. And yeah! Life must go on, I stop means I leave.

By the way, I've found a good picture on Facebook. :)

 
The Pis is from Here

Well, I passed a busy day. A lecturing, pushed me down. There're so many tasks fly around my head. Huft.
Tonite, I'll sleep late because my Arabic Language's Tasks. It's so hard even Riza do much more than me.
Maybe tonite, I can't sleep cause I can't wait for my presentation tomorrow. That will be great!
*great is the fascinating moment you make a presentation with arabic language >.<

It's late nite. Im on kidding when told you that I can't sleep cz wating. Im hard sleepy now and really wanna go bed.
So see you, fellows. Im going to sleep now :)

No comments: