Monday, February 20, 2012

An Old Movie, Promises and Literature Rubric


Guess what happens today?

I woke up this morning and realized I was sleeping on sofa during the nite. I remember the old movie I wanted to watch last nite and get a hurt. That was a movie I wanted to watch since last week. How could I pass it?
I have received a permittion to sleep late last nite and I pass that movie? Rrrr...>.<

The Old Film's Poster is from here

Okay, forget the movie. It's an old one, and Canubi encourages me to buy the CD or just rent that one. So what? I have no problem about this anymore. -______-"





Well, let's talk about the girl today. :)
The girl today is Faridah Nuril Bayani.--Her nick name is Farfaaar :D

Farfar is a girl in the same organization I've joined. She's smart and have a cute cheeks. (Hohoho). She's about 17 and studying at a good Senior High School in Bandung.

This morning, I've received a message from her. She asked for my leisure time on Saturday, and propose me to be a informant on her old Junior High School's event. I replied, yes and the another promise has created. Ah!
 Promise..
Can I?

Im so worry with promise, it gives me a lotta traumatic moments -____-"

Need sample?
I break my promise to join my little sisters-brothers whose actually have grown up on their event at school, today.
That's a bad thing. I hate starting my day to do a bad thing. :(

But, well, I hope this promise can be pay as good as what I hope.




And still in this morning, I've known that I get a responsibility to handle Literature Rubric.
I mean, who'll write for me? I have none!

Well, Im hopin' someone likes angel come and brings me anything with something that include the literature inside.
Aamiin.



P.S:
Those words maybe contain unusual grammar or a fault on it, I'm in serious learning to write in English well. So please tell me wherever you find that. :)
Thanks. :D

No comments: